In the hopes of increasing road safety awareness in Lebanon, Mrs. Lena Gebrane went to Freres Edde school in Koura on April 7, to explain to the students the reasons behind the incredibly high number of road traffic crashes in Lebanon and how easily these sky-high numbers can be decreased:
– respect the speed limits!
– Don’t drink and drive
– Wear the helmets when riding on a bike/motorcycle/ATV/etc.
– Buckle up the seatbelt, even in the backseat!
– Don’t write a text message when you’re driving!
– Never drive when you’re tired