With the support of the Polish Aid, Kunhadi installed a pedestrian safe crossing in front of Haret Sakher Official School, on October 2012, to help students cross the road safely.
Remember the steps you need to take when approaching a safe crossing:
As a driver:
– Slow down
– Respect traffic lights
– Stop before the white lines to allow pedestrians to cross in front of you in a straight line
– Do not enter the safe crossing as long as there’s a pedestrian walking over it
As a pedestrian:
– Only cross the road on the safe crossing when your light is green
– Check for any approaching cars from all directions before you cross the road
– Don’t walk too slow or too fast while crossing the road
Kunhadi extends its sincere thanks to the Polish Aid for helping us keeping students safe on the road.